Erin Tanner Jospe
I am a licensed professional counselor, Equine Gestalt Coach and yoga teacher and have been in the field of psychology and stress reduction since 1998. Over the past 20 years, I have taught yoga and have been a bodyworker in both Los Angeles, California and Boulder, Colorado. My graduate degrees are in Movement Education/Dance Therapy from UCLA and Counseling Psychology from Naropa University. Currently, I am in a 2-year meditation teacher training program with Jack Kornfield.
After graduate school, I worked with youth and parents as a social and emotional learning facilitator, play therapist and school counselor. Most recently, I was an individual and family counselor for the Healing Circles Program at TRU Community Care. and facilitated the kids equine grief programs and the grief camp, Camp Erin, as well as, co-facilitating grief trainings for professionals in the community. I reside in Longmont, Colorado and have a private practice in counseling and personal coaching through the Rocky Mountain Center for Counseling and Stress Reduction and Heart to Horses.
The focus of my practice is working with women in the areas of grief/loss, postpartum wellness, motherhood, and reducing stress/anxiety.
If you are interested, check out the on-going Renew Mama Wellness Programs for mothers, Women's Gestalt Connection Groups, and other retreat offerings in the Boulder/Denver area.
- MA Naropa University, 2005
- MA UCLA - Movement Education, 2000
- Mindfulness-Basd Stress Reduction - Jon Kabat-Zinn | Saki Santorelli
- MBSR Teachers Retreat - 2010 - Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Sensorimotor Institute Certification - Trauma, Somatic Psychology
- Yoga Teacher Training - YogaWorks, CA 1996
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy - 2-year training 2005
- Massage Therapy Training - IPSB, LA, 1996
- On-going Bodywork Trainings 1996-2000
- Eagala Equine Certification - Level 1 and 2
- School of Lost Borders 1-Month Rites of Passage Guide Training 2004
- Experiential Play Therapist
- Center for Council Training- Levels 1 and 2
Erin Tanner Jospe, MA, LPC, RYT
RCST© Director & Therapist